The Royal Cook Persian Rice Cooker is perfect for those who are trying to make Persian crispy basmati rice (“tah-dig”) with out the hassle. Just add equal parts water to equal parts rice, add salt and oil for taste and click the button. Once the rice is fully cooked the cooker switches to a keep warm function to keep your rice warm until ready to serve. Works with US electric system (120V). Please note that it is not necessary to cook the max capacity of rice in the rice cookers. For example you can cook 5 cups of rice in the 10 cup rice cooker. Approximate dimensions of inner non-stick coated pan for 25 Cups size: 12.25 inches in diameter by 5 inches tall.
Royal Cook RC-77251 Persian Rice Cooker with Glass Lid, 25-Cup, White
- Crispy/Browning Rice Function and Keep Warm Function
- Non-stick coated pan
- With see-through glass lid and measuring cup
- Thermal fuse to protect unit from burnout
- Works with US electric system (120V, 920W)
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY