Take the guesswork out of making restaurant-quality rice at home with this easy-to-use rice cooker. The handy appliance offers a 3-cup rice capacity–great for one or two people or when making a side dish. Simply add dry rice, measure in the water, and turn the unit on with a press of the lever. Once the rice has cooked, the appliance automatically switches over to “keep warm” mode, which maintains an ideal serving temperature without over-cooking. In addition, the unit’s removable nonstick pot ensures effortless food release and quick cleanup. Other highlights include “cook” and “keep warm” indicator lights, stay-cool handles, four stable feet, and a tempered-glass lid with a steam vent. A measuring cup and a serving scoop come included. The rice cooker measures approximately 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 6-3/5 inches. For any further queries please contact Black & Decker’s Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 800-231-9786.
BLACK+DECKER RC3303 1.5-Cup Dry/3-Cup Cooked Compact Rice Cooker, White
- NOTE: To ensure proper yield please use rice measuring cup that comes with the product ONLY. DO NOT USE STANDARD MEASURING CUP.
- Please review the trouble shooting steps under the product details for hassle free usage
- 3-cup Capacity
- Perfect for dinner for two or to serve as a side dish. The nonstick cooking bowl turns 1.5 cups of uncooked rice into 3 cups of fluffy, satisfying cooked rice.
- “Keep Warm” Cycle
- The rice is ready when you are. When cooking is complete, the unit automatically switches to its “keep warm” cycle to maintain perfect serving temperature.
- Cool-Touch Handles
- Stay safe from the heat. The cover includes a cool-touch handle for easy scooping, and the side-handles are great for moving the cooked rice to the table.
- Serving Scoop
- The serving scoop fits into all the corners of the cooking bowl.